Covid 19 Vaccination Guideline – Applicable to all Arrivals via Airports in Sri Lanka.
1. Vaccination Status
1.1Fully Vaccinated Status in Sri Lanka
- Considered as fully vaccinated, if taken two-dose vaccine (Pfizer, Sinopharm, Moderna, AstraZeneca etc) or recommended combination of vaccine (E.G. Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) or if taken a single dose vaccines (E.g. Jansen etc.) and depart 14 Days after obtaining the vaccine.
- Persons who had obtained a single dose of two-dose vaccine prior or post COVID-19 infection during past 06 months period.
1.2 Fully Vaccinated Traveller
- COVID-19 vaccination (recommended doses) completed; and,
- Departure 14 Days after completing recommended doses of vaccination for COVID-19.
2. Vaccination Certificate
- Do not require to produce upon arrival to Sri Lanka
- It is strongly recommended to have the vaccination certificate with the traveller during the stay in Sri Lanka to produce to the medical personnel when and if required.
3. Testing Requirements
- Pre-departure testing for COVID-19 is not required.
- If a traveller shows COVID-19 like symptoms and signs, you may subjected for PCR/RA testing by an authorized medical personnel.
4. Health Declaration Forms
- Submission of HDF is not required.
5. COVID-19 Hospitalization / Isolation.
- Hospitalization Insurance Cover – Not required
- If foreign nationals/tourists become COVID-19 positive after arriving to Sri Lanka, they should isolate for 7 days in a private hospital/hotel/place of residence. The cost of treatment/isolation should be borne by foreign nationals/tourists.
6. Public Health Measures
- No specific restrictions imposed in regard to COVID-19 disease in Sri Lanka.
- It is strongly recommended to adhere to basic public health measures (wearing of face mask, social distancing and hygienic requirements etc.) if you have any flu-like symptoms, or if you are in a gathering, in a public event in a poor ventilated environment.